AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I agree i don't think it's empty space either. They found...

1. bmo
    155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

I agree i don't think it's empty space either. They found decent results in April 2018.

April 25, 2018

TANTALEX INTERCEPTS 99.5 METRES OF SPODUMENE BEARING PEGMATITE IN FIRST DRILLHOLE AT BUCKELL LITHIUM PROPERTY

https://webfiles.thecse.com/2018_04_25_TTX_Spodumene_in_hole_001_at_Buckell_FINAL.pdf?A_tsNXq07ieAxoFaW5d4Pwi89Fd.ZMgL

I think they too took the bad management path as 4CE because since their first drilling it went to crickets. Fortunately the founder and CEO has since been replaced and now they have the backing of Afrimet and a DFS from AVZ they can piggyback off. Maybe Tantalex didn't think the project was financially feasible at the time of their first (and only) drilling but now based on the AVZ's research and the skyrocketed price and demand of lithium they are having another crack at it. And they have Klaus on board. Like him or not, i think that can't hurt with his experience and connections. I just want to make sure I sell my shares before he dumps his this time

Regardless, i think the more attention in that area will only benefit all companies and bring down their total cost and save time and effort.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.