AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I really wish people would read ANN before commenting In these...

1. 883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    I really wish people would read ANN before commenting
    In these proceedings, AVZI has disputed that the ICC has jurisdiction on the basis Jin Cheng is not entitled to have recourse to arbitration because it is not a shareholder of Dathcom because the purported acquisition of its 15% shareholding from Cominière was ineffective because it occurred in contravention of AVZI’s pre-emptive right. The ICC Tribunal is determining the issue of jurisdiction as a preliminary question. That preliminary question was listed for hearing in July 2023, but Jin Cheng sought a postponement of the hearing to give it an opportunity to address allegations raised by AVZI that the sale from Cominière to Jin Cheng was also tainted by corruption. AVZI’s jurisdictional challenge was heard on 5 and 6 October 2023, at which AVZI presented its case that the sale of the 15% of the shares Dathcom was ineffective, either due to the breach of AVZI’s pre-emptive right under the Dathcom JVA or due to the circumstances in which that agreement was entered into by Jin Cheng and Cominière some of which were addressed in the IGF Report dated 30 September 2022. 20 The Company is still awaiting the decision of the ICC tribunal in respect of this hearing which it understands is imminent.
    If thats too hard to comprehend,, AVZ were successfull in that the ICC had no jurisdiction as JC was not a party to the JV ie not a shareholder
    Now spin that as you may

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.