AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Wait for the company announcement @Snorth89 ; you were on the...

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Wait for the company announcement @Snorth89 ; you were on the traders group going on about how you were shorting the crap out of AVZ just when it went into suspension and like us, you too are stuck in this thing, but hoping for the current to flow in the opposite direction.
    A Chinese rag with Zijins lawyers quoting's.... but they didnt provide any further info on the ruling,,, and a 7SUR article ...one of CKs favorite outlets ; they've skewed things a bit i think you'll find.

Zijin get to have the hearing in DRC...hmmm not before Cominiere V AVZ is heard and the chances of Cominiere being successful is now looking even slimmer...Does Zijin actually think they can be heard in DRC courts after ICC have shown they are not even a shareholder of Dathcom and even more so after Cominiere have been proven to be absolutely corrupt. This latest action of ICC basically drops Zijins Billion dollar claim into the bin too.

Given the choice to choose about going short or holding for positive news @Snorth89 ; i dont think going short would be an option for me ; i cant see this playing out well for shorts at all..

Cant believe ive just posted on this cesspool of a site again ..oh well ,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.