CAG 0.00% 15.0¢ cape range ltd

zimbabwe lithium is world class

1. 601 Posts.
    Zimbabwe is a well known lithium producer just google bikita minerals. However many investors are being side tracked by the number of shares on issue.

I think that CAG did a good deal because they have given themselves enough time to develop and increase the production at Inez. CAG have between 18 months and two years to pay for the Lithium deal. I bet no one has really looked for these kinds of minerals before as very little exploration has been done in Zimbabwe around pegmatites apart from Bikita. The Chinese are all over Zimbabwe so who knows what other deals may come with Cape Range.

CAG have bought a producing mine which needs to have ounces added to the balance sheet before production can be increased.

Once the consolodation has been done to comply with ASX and capital raised then CAG can begin serious drilling to add ounces.

In the meantime CAG continues to line up deals that can be effectivley paid for out of cashflow.

What is also interesting is that it looks like CAG is becoming known in Zimbabwe so that deals are being offered to it.

If you want to get involved with Zimbabwe this looks like one company to follow on the ASX.

Cape Range has a lot of similarities to Sliver Lake Resources in terms of Geology, shear zones and high grade reefs. Look how well Silver Lake has done.

CAG will produce a lot of value in the next few years as Zimbabwe earned US dollars pay for deals and exploration.

I bought these shares today because CAG could be on a winner and Im prepared to take the risk while many shares other than CAG have realy appreciated.

Its a punt but no risk no return

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18000 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4234 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.