AIM 4.44% 43.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

re: action A few things to possibly look forward to but lets...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: action A few things to possibly look forward to but lets hope not too much of this buying has been spec stuff waiting for yet another Aim run that may not materialise.

I would rather see a nice steady increase in the sp over the next year or so prior to production than a whambamthankyoumaam increase in the sp.Thats unless it did this and stayed up of course but then with nearly 600M on issue I doubt it could.The only saving grace might be if quite a few of those being bought have been either tucked away by international buyers or a significant proportion have been getting transfered to the UK via the new Aim/Asx alliance that some brokers have set up.

Who'd know.Only the brokers doing the buying,thats who.

Perhaps a pointer to the whole issue has been the solid support at the current level Aim has received.Considering not much has been happening its held very well.

With the sudden increase in the price of zinc and now the kick in volume and price today perhaps you guys could be right re potential news.Hopefully qtrly will have some update news on Mumbwa developments and some kind of assurance re the offtake/finance.Then again it could have squat.

Doesnt really worry me either way.I know what they have in the works,I have my position,Im quite happy to sit and see how Perkoa developes and whether or not anything will come of Mumbwa.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.