RFX 0.00% 11.5¢ redflow limited

Zinc Bromine Based Gel Alternative

1. 2,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    Amongst the problems I had with Redflow personally, is the amount of moving parts and the overall clunky looking assembly of the unit. I believe that yes the batteries work well, and seems to be delivering solid and reliable performances in existing installations and on the battery test center tests.

I appreciate there has been alot of work from this team although overall this is a very young company with some headwinds to hitting profit. For a residential consumer I feel the battery is a bit out of reach and will be for some time. The Telco angle seems to be a strong one, as well as remote farms and properties requiring long discharge and sustainable, predictable power.

Another issue I see and one of the first questions I come across when discussing Redflow is the ability for customers to have their units rebuilt and serviced at end of life. As this is a long way off and being what I think is integral to the sales pitch of the batteries, it really is unproven as to whether Redflow will be around to carry this out when the time comes.

I do have a problem with this battery competing in say, 6 or 7 years time. Manufacturing new and Alternative batteries is improving everyday and the competition is fierce. I came across this company in Australia called Gelion just a few weeks ago and wanted to ask everyone's opinion on how this battery may stack up against Redflow. If their claims are honest it does seem to be a great product and the company has some serious backing at this early stage.

Interested to hear everyone's thoughts.

Link to their website below.

https://www.gelion.com/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $37.92K 329.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 270171 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 271269 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 96794
Last updated 15.44pm 18/04/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.