RFX 4.55% 11.5¢ redflow limited

I don't think they have a choice with covid and it is small...

1. 9,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 766
    I don't think they have a choice with covid and it is small scale test manufacturing so as they determine failure points and effeciencies they will sort out structure of a specific production line stations and then that template can be used to scale up, dupliate and place production wherever it is effecient. All product go through these stages and claim they are going to be local production and local employers until it hits hoome that unless fully automated with low energy and wage input charges it ain't going to be competitive. Depends on margins and how complicated construction is and how automate dit can be. Frankly it looks simple, gel sheetd between annnodes in acase soldered link bars and cap case. Very easy to automate and any current lead batteruy manufacturer could do it . Century still have manufacturing capacity in Australia so they could be a starter as contractor unless Gelion want to set up from scratch and reinvent teh wheel.?

Big question is how quickly can these batterys be seen as reliable and how quickly can they scale up ? I don't know the limitations or impediments but it looks so simple it just needs cash thrown at it assuming there is profit margin. Apart from chemistry it looks so simple and modular to build and use and they claim it can use existing charging and discharging technology without modifuicarion - direct replacement of lead acid wet and gel batteries. That is a big hurdle jumped .
    Last edited by Teddyward: 10/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $27.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $32.27K 292.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 639791 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 260965
Last updated 15.53pm 26/04/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.