OXR oxiana limited

I sometimes wonder about the average age of hotcopper posters....

1. 5,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    I sometimes wonder about the average age of hotcopper posters. If you believe for one second that base metals will remain at an all time high, you are fooling yourselves. The market is very quick to adjust to shortages in any products, commodity, or skills.
    If you had 2 billion in cash, and you are an investment banker, you would invest a fair sum of that into commodities. There is around $50 billion being invested in new exploration per year. This is going to have a long term effect on supply and futhermore investment bankers will revalue mid and large caps based on future predictions. When inventment banks, institutions pull out this will drag the price of a stock down.
    Manny directors are weary of investment banks because they have the potential to crash a stock with long term potential. This has the result of making the company a cheap takeover target. Some daytraders think if a company is a takeover target they will make a fortune but its not always the case because company valuations are (MAINLY) based on their current position.
    A good example would be MIM which extrata too over for a song.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.