ZFX zinifex limited

re: getting in ahead of result? Yeah it would seem that way. Do...

1. 198 Posts.
    re: getting in ahead of result? Yeah it would seem that way.

Do you know how many companies I've seen in the last 2 weeks announce 10 - 15% profit growth or "record" profits etc on pcp or full year and sp goes retarded.

I've seen net losses and increase in sp (!). It's dejavu all over again.

Some analysts are forecast oriented, some are balance sheet (static) oriented, some make recommendations based on 3 months, others on 6, 12, 24 months etc. Some have this and/or that reason(s), complex ratios and earnings models blah blah. So much disparity no wonder you have conflicting broker reports.

Who cares about 2-year, 3-year forecasts. I laugh at those types of forecasts. Who can tell me what's going to happen tomorrow let alone 2-3 years. Heh.

There was a very sensible post by mhkforevermci about the supply/demand vs price relationship of Zinc.

In summary if Zinc supply is depleting - it doesn't mean it's depleted (Hint: present vs. past tense).

If those Zn/Pb prices don't start going to 2500 soon to keep P/eg and P/sg up for the next 3 - 6 months ZFX is going to $6.

Whatever sp is reached by end Friday 24/02/06 is your benchmark for Q3 performance. If ZFX tops out or looks weak at 8.00, then it might survive a grace period while traders show it mercy with 7.00 support. But if there's no improvement in short term foreseeable revenue it'll go to $6.

But if it doesn't get to 8.00 in the next 1 or 2 weeks, it's going to $6.

I'll be gone like the wind baby.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.