IBG 25.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

C'mon play nice... Having investment in other companies on the...

1. 74 Posts.
    C'mon play nice...

Having investment in other companies on the ASX with proper management you see the difference it makes. NST, NCM and FMG to name a few.
    I personally keep a tab on IBG because the potential is there, however management move like they have both hands(Glencore and Nyrstar) and feet(CNF and Hartleys) tied. ML FINALLY granted December 2016 and financing was promised to get underway immediately under the existing MOU signed about 6 years ago. FS was completed in 2013 and just needed updating which should not take a year to do! Gives you a rough idea as to how long the financing will take...

Now initially having friends like Glencore, Nyrstar and CNF was what attracted me to this stock but it seems that they are now running the show. Past/present shareholders have every right to vent their frustrations with management.

Next 10 years, if I knew that I wouldn't be here but I can tell you this, hope that eventually once the pie is split the average Joe shareholders who have given management their trust(money) and time also get rewarded for their patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.782M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $25.01K 6.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 20700281 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2008400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.