IBG 25.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Ok after the admittedly irrelevant posts of J&D :-) Good on you...

1. 74 Posts.
    Ok after the admittedly irrelevant posts of J&D

Good on you for holding for so long Yatchy. I can see your foresight has served you well, just don't look at your opportunity costs over the 10 year period.
    Like I said in my earlier post I hope you long term holders get rewarded, however not placing any pressure on management to exceed planned deadlines let alone meet them will have no benefit to you for another X years.
    Assuming you know the hourly rate charged by engineering firms and how long its taking to update the FS should have you asking questions on the delay. Are they milking the working capital or has IBG management instructed CPC to work one hour a week on the FS so that JD can earn his money by thumb twiddling and playing Minecraft.
    I'm here to make money but I'm not interested in buying the day before financing announcement if any. I'll be happy to buy in on the day of such an announcement if any because given JD's idea of promoting IBG is a presentation every year, by the time the market catches up I could buy a 100 times over. Happy to park my money elsewhere until such time.

Good luck with receiving the updated FS this week or next or next or... which was "expected" in August!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.782M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $25.01K 6.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 20700281 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2008400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.