IBG 25.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Nice choice of companies to compare IBG with upmarket all with...

1. 74 Posts.
    Nice choice of companies to compare IBG with upmarket all with equally bad management!

My point 1 was my personal observation on companies that have good management and not to compare apples with oranges!

Your Point 2 observation and response completely missed the point

Point 3, well at least we agree on this one for shareholders to contact IBG. However I'm still waiting for a shareholder who has spoken to management to tell me why the delay? Given the expected August deadline was missed on the FS. You would think that management would put the worst case expected date and not the best case!

As for GFC that was 2008 and we are fast approaching 2018. In 2017 IBG are yet to complete the FS let alone start the new waiting game with a financing application. Given no financing was required until ML(granted Dec16) I see no reason to use GFC as a counter argument in support of management. It's sad really...

Anyway it seems to be popular you need to tell people what they want to hear so I would like to congratulate JD on a great job and assume that the updated FS in western format will be released by the end of this or next week at the very latest

Fin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.782M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $25.01K 6.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 20700281 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2008400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.