PNX 0.00% 0.5¢ pnx metals limited

Zinc & Lead Jewel in the Crown

1. 6,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3442
    Hello All,

I am sure most of you already read and digest the following PNX announcement. This announcement was not ordinary PR exercises.  The results are extraordinary.  When you can compare these results with other mines, you can easily understand meaning of it. PNX is assets most defiantly under valued based on its technical results. Zinc & Lead grades are excellent. No doubt high grade of silver and gold will be open up new exciting time…

“PNX Metals Limited (ASXNX) is pleased to announce that detailed PFS metallurgical test-work and analysis relating to the Iron Blow and Mt Bonnie zinc-gold-silver VMS deposits (4.1Mt @ 10.9% ZnEq1) at its 100% owned Hayes Creek Project have been completed successfully. …..

ASX - Announcement 08 June 2017”.

Having such rich deposits in PNX assets such as; Zinc @ 89% (Original was 80%), Lead @ 57% (Original was 60%), Silver @ 77% (Original was 70-80%) Gold @ 54% (Original was 55-60%)

PNX zinc & lead results one of the best results in the World.  The current and potential mines has significant disentangles if we compare with PNX results.  

Based on International Zinc Association most of the Zinc & Lead mine production has the following challenges: Low Ore Grades

It is obviously Zinc demand is increasing. At the same time some of the unprofitable mines are closing because low grade became problem

For example the new market can be India and Chine based on International Zinc Association. Capitalise the new market potential for zinc in fertilizers, estimated to be 585,000 TPY globally. In this case China and India will be largest markets and zinc-deficient soils.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 23247250 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 17510626 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.