SDV 1.22% 41.5¢ scidev ltd

zinc price fall, page-9

1. 17,117 Posts.
    both analysts and economists have appalling records in estimating future prices etc................that is well known...........you would be better off listening to what the zinc miners and producers say...............I mean it is in their interests to watch the market very closely and probably have inside actual information..............
    look at rio's reports today and what they have to say about their markets.............quite bullish, and they are conservative in their remarks...........otherwise all hell breaks loose later..........compare that to all the other 'watchers' out there who are saying the opposite
    and btw...........is inl being held down because some think the price of zinc going down ????? then why did orv gain over .40 cents yesterday because they found zinc and intend to mine it over the next 10 years ??????? something is very wrong with punters out there,,,,,,,,,,,,,one share eg INL goes down because they have exposure to zinc prices,,..............and the opposite happens to ORV like it rises over .40 cents
    crazy punters out there have no idea
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $78.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 41.0¢ $62.57K 151.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 82353 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 20007 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.