IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

zinc price - up again, page-4

1. 1,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I really think the issue is he has nothing to say !

Its all in the hands of the Greenland Gov't now and the Chinese Partners to move forward

What I personally think is most disappointing is that Hartley's continue to belt the stock out and JD has not been able to find any real buyers- I would guess its all retail buyers

With ALL this upside where are the small insto's at this level ? Where are the traders ? My thoughts are now that we can expect NO NEWS over 2014 so many punters would rather come back to the stock once we do get news - the zinc price moving higher has just helped put a base price on the stock because if it was moving lower we would be at 4 cents !

I believe Hartleys are due some research soon if anyone sees a copy please post it ! Again not overly confident it will say much given they are the biggest (and only real) seller in the stock of late

Again why are they selling if they continue to cover the company on a corporate level and charge fees for placements and the like....somethings I will never understand

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $10.85K 3.742M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 22484136 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 31055361 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.