MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Zinc is looking better and better each day mate and this bodes...

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1065
    Zinc is looking better and better each day mate and this bodes incredibly well for MCT and our AB deposit.

Do not underestimate the potential our lithium tenamants hold however(yes speculative and waiting upon permits)..... Location location location.
    The wait appears to be almost over and we will begin to uncover what our grounds hold.
    I also believe lithium is what will drive any short term SP/MC appreciation, which will in turn give the company more exposure to potential investors. Lithium is currently in a hype bubble (not necessarily unsubstantiated) so any success here will be great for the company and marketing of it.

In regards to AB(which is why I initially invested), I think the potential of this deposit is under the radar given many have voiced concern over the depth since PLD days ..... I do however feel that many are not aware of just how enormous this system is turning out to be (increased mine life and resource etc).
    Any news of a JV for the next stage will start to reduce these "depth" concerns IMO purely based on confidence from said potential JV partner (or partners) to become part of the project.

The next couple of months will be a very exciting time in this company's journey nonetheless.

Cheyne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $5.885K 2.942M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 63639532 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 65492038 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 156250
Last updated 11.05am 04/06/2024 ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.