TZN 0.00% 4.4¢ terramin australia limited.

zinc prices up, page-5

1. 147 Posts.
    you are absolutely right Tyler. IMHO that the general demand for commodities will continue to be strong if not firm. with the general outlook for metals bordering on deficit to slight surplus and with global economic growth remaining stable at worst, IMO that the best is yet to be. Sure it will be volatile but overall, will continue to trend upwards and sooner or later, people will just bear with the cost.

when i read the access report, my first reaction was just stronger for longer. with rises of some 100% for some of the metals, a 30%-50% drop is nothing. and to think that they are afraid to call it in the immediate term, something like 2008 i think it said. unless iran takes over the world and the US go bust, we should see zinc trading comfortably @ USD$2.00 on average by then.

The mine decision will happen in June. At the moment, its more YES than NO. The Minister of Mines in SA is definately saying yes to it but it has to go through a due process. The additional cost in the construction of the mine; a good portion of that is going towards more environmental protection. If thats not taking serious steps towards the concerns of the community, then dont know what is.

DT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $978 22.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 572745 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 34061 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.