BTR 5.56% 1.7¢ brightstar resources limited

zinc rising. btr sp will move vertical

1. 4,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1373
    You are so right Ninie ! I think that the market want to see the facts on the table and the old long term holders want the same before they maybe start to buy again.

The next steps:

a) Financing of completion of Perkoa mine in a share holder friendly way (either loan or JV - if JV hopefully an interesting JV partner that maybe could add some further positive impact on other project - for example gold tenements around Perkoa or Mokopane)

b) More drilling results from Mumbwa/Mushingashi...possibly on ther upper side regarding copper/gold grades and what in everycase is still pending is the definitive confirmation that we are really talking of a second olympic dam and not only of a possible second olympic dam. So we need to see the next steps. JORC study and maybe a feasibilty study from BHP ? But here we have to wait another 1-3 years to see hard hard facts !

c) One thing is for sure. If zinc price rises further (maybe to a level of US$ 2500-3000 the ton, then the leverage and the impact on the SP is very huge....and I guess that only somebody who is absolutely blind will not realize what is going on. I hope that then Perkoa is really producing....and BTR does not miss the good entry point (like AIM did).

My prediction: The SP will not move substantially till we will not have a answer to the questions above. But then I am convinced that it will be too late to accumulate BTR. The SP will go through the roof and a lot of people would wish to have bought at the current levels.

So the only thing that we can do is to wait. Our time will come....maybe in 2 months or in one year or maybe 2013. Then we will be rewarded for our patience.....and I am also convinced that then we will not speak about gains of 20 % or 50 % but of 3-digits percentual gains ! I have the feeling that the time to sell BTR will be 2014.....and then a lot of people will talk of one of the best play of the last decade....and we will laugh, because then we will sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $100.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $165.9K 9.249M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4068018 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 4673748 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.