ZINC 0.08% $2,575.9 zinc futures

zinc stockpiles up over 6700 tonnes, page-10

1. 6,284 Posts.
    THE ELEVENTH HOUR,

Zinc actually ''peaked '' (as you have called it )

around remembrance day

The market dynamics that led to that peak ,are still alive and well.

The broader ,and more forward thinking (and therefore forward planning) view, sees the metal being in ample supply to over supply, well before the decades' end.

Try to understand why the cino/sub-continentals are so interested in producing these recent lme stockpile dynamics/volatilities. remembering at all times that the lme is likened to A taxable financial institution (bank) and the said country's ACTUAL reserves can be compared to the cash society (black market)

Now to reflect on the recent past 10 years , the price of zinc fell dramatically from around a couple of thou/ton to a couple of hundred very quickly indeed then immediately stabilized in the 700 to 1100 range.(very broadly speeking)

Pasminco went belly up and a few of us had to sell the farm and start over.

You couldn't give lead away and the silver prices deteriorated, as an overall galina contigious issue in line with the primary reason for the price disintegration............................THE 97 ASIAN MELT DOWN (2 five year plans ago)

HERE WE ARE AGAIAN ,at the start of another ASIAN volatility cycle, the cino/subcontinentals are a different more savvy ,more capitalistically driven, world market player now.( and it's there turn to buy cono's and rv's just ask them. Remember it took the west 100 years to do what the chinese /indians want to do in ten and that was 5 years ago)

THE BAMBOO CURTAIN along with the iron curtain have been relegated to Arcadia along with the great wall of china .

THE RABBITS ARE BACK IN .AND HAVE TURNED INTO ELEPHANTS (SGX,''Calin style loads re; golden triangle.)

EVERY 5 DAYS FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS CHINA WILL BRING A NEW COAL POWERED POWER STATION 'ON LINE'

BUT I HEAR YOU SAY...............WHAT HAS THIS TO DO WITH ZINC .LEAD,SILVER,COPPER,NICKEL, IRON ORE, COAL,GAS OIL AND.....GOLD?

I'LL stick on zinc at the moment because it is a long term interest/passion and has made me a multi/m again in the last 5YR PLAN.

WITH LARGE DISCOVERIES BEING ANNOUNCED BY OVR AND RRS THIS MONTH FOR STARTERS AND AS ANEXAMPLE ONLY , the African to yukon galina rush will keep thru-put pressure on the current world producers ,because they have known for a while that there was a five year window of opportunity in the zinc vix. WE ARE DEEP INTO THIS 5 YEAR WINDOW, and with outstanding jorc stats vs open cut lead time frames improving all the time, is it any wonder I keep getting so much negativity from posters with vested interests be they punters or miners.

THE HORN TO YEMEN BRIDGE IS A REALITY,(the bin laden group being awarded the contract and we all know just how quick they construct) THE AFRICAN TREASURE CHEST HAS BEEN OPENED FOR GUESS WHO?

THE YEMEN PUNTLAND (HOA) MVT STYLE ZINC (lead silver google search MVT zinc lodes qandala,calin etc) LODES ARE OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS AND STRIKE RATES MEASURED IN TENS OF KILOMETERS, and the LUNDIN GROUP OF COMPANIES are about to announce AN historically and globally significant WORLD INDUSTRY CHANGING series of plays in line with china's next 2,five year plans.

Planning is sacred to the Chinese central government and if there has been productivity/personal/state wealth creation concerns since the last big s/e/asia melt-down it certainly has manifested and become apparent in the ''how much should we really be paying for raw materials ''debate in recent years.

NOW TO PUT IT INTO A PERSPECIVE THE HOME BASED CONSUMER CAN DEAL WITH.

Imagine you just saw gasoline at your local staton for 89.9 cpl,you would probably do a u turn an queue up.

Happy with your little saving ,you would feel comfortable driving and consuming the extra few dollars somewhere else

Then you notice the next day that it has fallen to 49.9c per litre and you race home to get your jerry cans to hedge against the inevitable price bounce.

You even ring your mates in case they haven't noticed the first and subsequent fall.

You stop buying vb 30 pack beer and spoil yourself with your favourite SAINT PATRICKS DAY specialty beverage,

and so do all of your mates,

You see consumables come down in price due to the tpt o/heads cooling you are being bombarded with adds from institutions awash with monety they are comelled to keep in the consumer sector do to impending bond arb issues.

YOU FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE BOOKIN' IT UP ON THE ''NEVER NEVER'' and even do a couple of interest free credit card shuffles leaving you with moe of someone elses potentially dry powder (other peoples money)

ALL FEELS FINE WITH THE WORLD ACCORDING TO THE PERSON THAT MATTERS THE MOST..................YOU

Then you see fuel at 29.5c and buy a couple of 44gallon drums .load them in the tinny and head for this sale of a life time (remembering to top the tinny and the car up when you get there . you have enough juice gathered to keep you afloat for 6 months and stop taking so much notice of fuel prices.

EVERYHING IS GOING ALONG GANG BUSTERS AND YOU ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE ''EQUITY MATE '' CAMPAIGNS THE MARKET IS SUDDENLY AWASH WITH CHEAP SAME DAY APPROVAL LOANS WITH NOTHING MORE NEEDED FOR APPROVAL THAN THE NEW HIGHER VALUATION ON YOUR VERY OWN MONEY TREE (PIT) '''''''''''''''THE FAMILY HOME AND THE LITTLE NEGATIVELY GEARED INVESTMENT EGG that you bought above valuation thru the sub prime lender your best mate put u onto.

THEN................THE NEXT TIME YOU DRIVE THE NEW 6LITRE 300C (THAT YOU HAVE DECIDED YOU CAN NOW AFFORD THANKS TO YOUR NEWLY VALUED NET WORTH AND THE CHEAP CHEAP REPAYMENTS BASED ON NOT ONLY YOUR ORIGINAL ASSET ,,,,,,BUT YOUR IMPROVED CASH FLOW THANKS TO THE LOWER FUEL AND CONSUMER PRICES THAT HAVE ALLOWED YOU INTO THIS BRAVE NEW RARADIGM),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you notice that fuel has fallen to 22.5c but you have nowhere to store it ,you've turned your most treasured possession into a centrally heated potential molotov BOMB, and then. the oil supply and demand picture has forces the industry to close as it had been running at a loss with no way light on for the future since the 49.9cpl play .............fuel is available for 9 cents per litre for a limited time then fuel rationin the likes of which has never been seenbefor appears (I still have a book of the little green blighters as a keepsake from dad during w w 2) .

what happens next..

DELETE GASOLINE AND INSERT ZINC FROM THIS SCENARIO,
    CHANGE A FEW OF THE OTHER VARIABLES TO REFLECT THE ''GLOBAL rather than the PEROCIAL'' and you will see that I have just talked you thru 1997 to 2002

yep 5 years

I could have talked you thr 2002 to 2007 but I would only be repeating myself

I have attempted to give you a d/d researched forwardly postulated overview of 2007 thr to 2012 on such h/c forums as GENERAL, climate change ,peak oil peak zinc, gold oil middle east war, zfx,cbh,rrs, geo-political gasification lko rci,ewc,mel,ede.and so on and so on.

USE YOUR RESEARCH TO INCREASE YOUR WEALTH,

DONT DISCOUNT THAT WHICH YOU PERCEIVE AS TOTAL NEGATIVITY TO BE WRECKLESS DOWN RAMPING LISTEN TO THE LIKES OF GANN45 WITH SUBJECTIVITY

ALWAYS REMEMBER MORGAN STANLEY'S MISSION STATEMENT

BE FEARFUL WHEN THE SENTIMENT OF GREED IS POWERING THE MAKET PLACE ,AND GREEDY WHEN FEAR IS RUNNING IT.

C U IN THE IRESS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZINC (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.