RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

I have no doubt that the management of Red River have a very...

1. 2,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171

I have no doubt that the management of Red River have a very clear and well thought out strategy for the continuation of Thalanga and associated mines in the coming years. The share price has gone through a period of degredation not through the fault of Red River management but through processess which I have no idea of why or wherefore.

The management of Red River have ALWAYS stated that the mine would not be profitable until the second half of F.Y. 18/19 and it would appear as though they are right on the money (pardon the pun) I'm not even going to try and put any figures on how much because quite frankly I wouldn't have a clue. I could probably guess but that's all it would be.

Trouble is with Red River forums is that there are one or two S*&^ stirrers who post toxic rubbish that has no foundation. I put these individuals on ignore some time ago and have enjoyed the peace and quiet without the clutter and have also enjoyed some informative posts by some who actually take the time and effort to dig out PROPER information and share with other fair dinkum holders.

Waiting for the next quarterly with cautious optimism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.