AUQ 9.68% 3.4¢ alara resources limited

zinc supply, page-92

1. 15,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    "If the infidels from the west were required to get money from western banks would they really be able to come up with the finance for there share given a project NPV of 200m"

i guess that depends on whether the bankers were using real mathematics, or your own loose interpretation of the word, as recently demonstrated in your breakdown of Manajem directorship.

but that is neither here nor there, as my understanding of the pending financial arrangement is that the gap financing commitments already received by the company have been offered at equally competitive rates to those provided by the SIDF. and yes, while those terms have not appeared on paper yet, perhaps this provides a timely opportunity to illustrate the point of buying a "SPECULATIVE" share as being to "SPECULATE" on the outcomes, which is why the EV of the entire project is still sitting somewhere south of $5-7m (depending on how much value you want to ascribe to Oman, which in your case i presume is nil, as it is also in a ME country and must therefore not be trusted).

so the only legitimate case you have to make here is with "SPECULATION", in which case can i just draw your attention to the many other hundreds of threads that are also in need of your urgent intervention, as this insidious disease of speculation seems rife? don't get me wrong, i am ever so grateful for your input, and truly look forward to your next installment, but think it would be unfair to deprive the rest of the HC community from your incredible gift.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.003(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $24.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $318 9.341K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 400508 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 660 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.