IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

I'm not a chartist, Joe but thank you for your review and...

1. 3,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I'm not a chartist, Joe but thank you for your review and approach. The zinc price drop from $1.40 per lb to $1.15 was bad enough and looked like it was recovering from that level. I was hopeful of over $1.20 by the time the folk doing the site visits get back to their teams.

There are two schools of thought - one being zinc is heading back to 80c, the other that this recent slump in all base metals has been overcooked and they will climb back as markets realise Turkey is not going to lead to a contagion and China ain't done yet.

Hard for me to swallow that the zinc run is over, really is. As always, next few weeks going to be important as the site visits get underway and just hope zinc can now stay above $1 per lb.

I'm pleased IBG hasn't been trashed as that zinc fall last night was pretty savage.

Being an optimist, I'm hopeful the financiers have enough confidence in the long term market for zinc and that it will stay above $1 per lb. Back over $1.10 - $1.20 will give me more confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.833K 1.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2117531 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5429982 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.