AUQ 0.00% 3.7¢ alara resources limited

Zinc, page-4

1. 15,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    I wouldnt say it was the "plan", but what i would say is that, as with other companies sitting on resources in need of capital expenditure, there has been no real impetus or urgency to resolve matters while the margins were depleted.
    An example in the details here is Nasser's decision to formalize his loyalty to Alara by taking a major holding - prior to that, he was evidently trying to remain discrete in his split loyalties, I guess because it benefited nobody if the project wasnt ready to advance. Now it seems that there is a gaping hole in the zinc market that needs filling, and in parallel, Khaiguiyah is burning a hole in their collective pockets while it sits there idling. Consequently, Nasser showed no hesitation when the RI was announced, and this in hindsight has clearly impacted the course of events with Manajem, because it was literally only a month later that the Breakthrough announcement came, and here we are a few months further and it sounds like an out of court settlement in our favour is a probable outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.