AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

Thanks 2ic & Dan,These are all positive things for any Zinc...

1. 244 Posts.
    Thanks 2ic & Dan,

These are all positive things for any Zinc player, but I think of greater concern is pythons feedback.

Last year we had plain arrogance (re: performance rights)and part of this seems to have been replaced with apathy (maybe a 0.6 apathy:arrogance ratio (?)).

I suspect that if nests weren't so well feathered then there might be a greater sense of urgency?

Am I reading this wrong? Or the fact that from ANY shareholder's perspective (incl. NS), investing in this company has been a very painful experience, maybe more for some investors that post on this site. Why am I still in it? Because I cannot afford to get out. I missed out on the Anvil ride (like some others) and this on the surface had all the same hallmarks.

But now - every time I see a new face on the board, their image is branded into my naive investors brain for future reference - (re: Michale Douglas in Falling Down). I should be more positive and appreciate all the skills I am gaining by scrutinising these helmets.

I applaud python for being pro-active on this and would recommend others stand up to be counted. With the current team in place, they need all the support and direction they can get!

I never felt that this project could be ballsed up, but I have made many posts in the past regarding the lack of REAL mining experience in this company. "They can get that when it's needed" was the sum of the commentary back. I believe it's not just the lack of knowledge, but the lack of PASSION to get things done which is starkly evident at present. Of the current team - who has actually commissioned anything? I know they have charged commission! LOL!

I am deeply worried that no-one in AIM has the skill or interest to commission this project at ANY date, let alone in 2008!

Where are the major civils? concrete? steel should be going up by now if they want to commission this year. Major equipment status? How much of the long lead items are ready? Mill? Crushers? Mine transport?

Where are the photo's and reports of these items?

Rant over.

Time to get breakfast at Macca's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $86.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 41.0¢ $208.9K 481.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128722 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.