AIM 3.33% 43.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

zinc , page-3

1. 4,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1355
    well...what we see now is the fact that as a result of lower prices for zinc metal in the last 12 months and in some cases relatively high operating costs more and more zinc producers are not longer economically viable given current market conditions. In the last few weeks wee have seen some couple of mines closing down their operations.

I would not really say that AIM is a buy given the circumstances overall. I agree that a higher zinc price could positively affect the SP. But after all what has happened in the last months I do hardly believe that investors would jump in agai in a large scale only because zinc price recovers a little bit.

Regarding the zinc price the development is at least interessting from a technical view. We have broken the 6 month downtrend. Next resistance is 0.90 and 1.00 $/lb and should we breake those then 1.20 - 1.50 is possible within 6 months time. Maybe the market is wrong or maybe the market is already seeing a substantial higher level of commodities prices in the next 12-18 months (?).

I guess that we may see a positive reaction on the SP if zinc breaks the 1 dollar level. Nevertheless this changes nothing at the overall picture for the time beeing.

By the way...I am still waiting for answers to in my view important questions:

1) what is the cash burn rate ?
    2) on what zinc price level AIM would re-start Perkoa ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $92.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $6.346K 14.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 59609 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 1665 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.