AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

zinifex now with 83.59 perc of agm, page-15

1. 236 Posts.
    buudy134,

Have been kepping up with the final stages of this takeover sporadically. Good to see you sticking to you plan of holding until 90% reached. IF/WHEN zfx aquire 100%( would be neater from a company point of view if they did ) it will definately add to the long term prospects of i suspect then newly formed zfx/oxr company .

Interested to hear how you reconsile your opposition selling your last parcel( negating tax implictions) while holding zfx shares. Also are you going to look at zfx/oxr if merger goes ahead?

postnote:
    Cashincline : I don't know whether you considered my posts full of vim and vigour but the reason i stopped post was work commitments and debating about notice/interest changes as zfx accumliated agm is best left to others more interested in that side of market. I did enjoy the serious debate surrounding this takeover and will use information gathered to help me tweak my investments in the future. ps well done also on having faith for so many years (1999 was a good pick up)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.