AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Cashincline,I will hang in there. There are too many ifs and...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Cashincline,

I will hang in there. There are too many ifs and butts, which to me, haven't been answered as yet.

Who is buying at $1.105, while ZFX is only committed and tied up to $1.10 and, who bought the $2mill shares from Macquarie at $1.11.??

Why would these people buy at that price if they know that they are only going to get $1.10, if ZFX is successfull.

For what we know it could even be Junchian loading a bit more, and making sure that their 10% is more secured in the case of a dilution down the track.

And, as for THR, yes for what we know, he is still a holder and he has a lot of cash available. Who knows he could be the one who will come in from left field, and stop ZFX taking control of AGM, in conjunction with Junchian.

I like the gamble and the waiting time is great. June 08 is not too far now, my friend.

And, Dave01

Yes, I do still hold ZFX and I always liked to take a chance in both opportunities. Holding both AGM on it's own and ZFX on it's own.

If ZFX joins with OXR, then I'll be very happy with that chance too. I, as stated before in the case of a T/O, like to be given the opportunity in any of my investments, to either take the cash or shares in lieu of.

When that is offered to me, I usually go with the tyde of the T/O and accept script for script for most of the cases, if I feel that it is going to be a good venture.

Dave, I have always been a long term investor for 99% of my investments, and I like the challenges that can emanate from these types of situations.

I am still holding on to about 10,000 CBA shares from when they were around the high $5.00 mark and I am very happy to still hold them, (And getting very good dividends, I may add), along with a multitude of other shares whom I bought around the same time.

Thanks for your comments though.

The next thing will be whether or not ZFX will extend the offer in the hope of picking up a few more shares, or will call it quits allowing AGM to run as a separate entity.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.