AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

zinifex now with 83.59 perc of agm, page-28

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Shuffler,

I think you better get on the phone to ASIC and ask the question before you say anything.

If ASIC gets a whiff of what the directors are planning to do in this regard, (as you posted/said, that they can/will do), they would not be very happy campers anymore and in serious troubles, my friend.

AGM, if it not 100% owned by ZFX, has to be legally run as a separate entity and, let me assure you that ASIC will keep an eye on the procedures for a little while in the beginning, to make sure that funny things, at the disadvantage of minority shareholders, aren't happening.

If they find out that it was the case, someone's balls would be gone, forever my friend. And, regardless of loyalty, no one would be happy to let that happen, lol. Would you??? Would you like to have a squeeky voice after that??

The only way I can see that ZFX will take full control of AGM, (if it is not achieved now, or in the immediate future), is that after 6 months have lapsed, they will offer existing minority shareholders, a scrip for scrip offer. By doing so, nothing will have to be changed for the ones that have already sold.

A win win situation.

These are my opinions, and I will continue to hold, until Junchian will decide otherwise.

As I posted before, let the fun/games begin. After all I am playing with my own money.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.