AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Hi guys�CThink about why Jinchuan invested cash money into AGM?...

1. 34 Posts.
    Hi guys�C

Think about why Jinchuan invested cash money into AGM? I am sure, as a leader in Nickel business, they did a lot of research before committed cash into AGM. Then, easily, at later stage, they rather happily convert the loan into shares. They know the value of AGM, as a leader in the field. I guess Jinchuan just does not want to sell at this price ($1.10) and ZFX knows about it. Jinchuan may look for much more than just this price or just do not want to sell. ZFX may want to clear (by play tricks) the small percentage of share holders who still holding, then ZFX has to give Jinchuan a big payout in order to fully control the company�fs nickel resources. That is why still someone or people, who either related to ZFX or not related, is buying on this prospective.

Think about if Jinchuan refuses to sell at this relative cheap price, what ZFX would do?
    Remember when Jinchuan convert their loan into share at 80C per share and during that time, the share was at 60�fs plus. They have long view rather than short view on this company.

Also, ZFX may have a talk with Jinchuan but failed and they just keep it secret. Another point, the actual number of total shares they estimated may out of date. They may deliberately do that in order to put pressure on share holders who still holding.
    That is the point!!!

Certainly, I will do as some of your guys said, if Jinchuan is gone, I am gone too. If Jinchuan refuses to sell, that will be a big time for those who still holding!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.