Gaweb , I want to understand one thing from you . I think you...

1. 406 Posts.
    Gaweb , I want to understand one thing from you . I think you are of an Arab ancestry , and perhaps you are highly sensitive to the conflict . From your strong anti Israeli language I guess I am pretty spot on with this assumption .

WOULD YOU EVER ACCEPT in ANY SHAPE OR FORM AN INDEPENDANT JEWISH STATE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ?

Let me just remind the readers that :
    Jews went back to live in the middle east because PRIMARILY they were so much persecuted by the ANTI JUDEISM sentiment which prevailed in Europe and the middle east since the fall of their independence in year 70 AD ( The Romans exiled them because they dared to antagonize their Pagan rule ).
    There was NO OTHER place on earth they could claim ownership other than where Israel is now .
    ZIONISM , unlike the posts that keep flooding this forum , is a NATIONAL MOVEMENT OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE , in line with the perception that ZION = ISRAEL is the only place to exercise the spirit of the national essence . In that essence ZIONISM is like AUSTRLIASIM = the national movement of the Australian people in AUSTRALIA or/and RUSSIA = the ...of the Russian people . NO MORE / NO LESS .
    The area under dispute is merely ON HALF OF A ONE PERCENT of the total AREA that the Arab world has .
    Any other reference to ZIONISM is just a DISTORTION of the above and unacceptable propoganda of people who : ( 1 ) Oppose the RIGHT of the Jewish people to self determination in Israel ( 2 ) Simply Jew Haters who unfortunately suffer from a desease called ANTIJUDEISM ( 3 ) Arabs who do not accept the notion of Israel and seek to DESTRUCT ISRAEL by ALL MEANS that may be available to them .

These three groups are of a VERY HIGH RISK to Israel .

Any country - that would have found itself - in such a precarious situation - would have OPPOSSED those three groups , with all means that were available .And this is exactly what Israel is doing .

Now if Gaweb answer is somehow positive THERE IS HOPE on the horizon ( despite the fact that he is not a political representative , his wiews , are prevailant within VERY LARGE percentage of the ARAB n the Muslim world ) . Duff

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.