ThankYeah Jews lived in the area and have right to the land as...

1. 364 Posts.
    ThankYeah Jews lived in the area and have right to the land as do the Palestenians. But Zionist ideology have other thoughts, more like in the line of thought of Soviet Stalinism and totalitarian ideology, does that answer your question ?

Thanks for your response Gaweb. You did state that the Jews lived in the area and have right to the land as do the Palestinians. I agree...... the Jews have Israel, the Palestinians have Jordan.

If they were willing to live in peace with the Jews, they would by now have self autonomy, and each and everyone of them would be much much better than they currently are. Thanks to their crooked leaders, they have nothing. Billions of dollars in aid goes to Yasser and his cronies. The common people have very little at all.

What other plans does Zionist ideology have? To expand the 10 acres or so of land it currently has? If so, why did they give back the land they conquered back in 67, even though they were attacked by the arabs?
    Cant you see that all the Israelis want ( the majority at least ) is to leave in peace with their neighbours. The arabs too want piece....... piece of jerusalem, piece of tel aviv, etc etc till its all theirs.

The arabs have so much land, and the Israelis have no more than a spec in comparison, yet, the arabs cannot tolerate that.

Give them a break Gaweb. They deserve a piece of dirt to call home, dont they? People make them out to be monsters, but they are not. They are just like you and me.

That's about it. I am going to bed now, as I have received direct orders from she who must be obeyed. Apparently she thinks I spend far too much time on my computer..... so much time in fact I should consider marrying it ..... blah blah blah ( I switch off after an hour or so of nagging....... )

See what you have done Gaweb!?

Night all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.