re: samkodsi - you have an opinion? you ask questions that have...

1. 231 Posts.
    re: samkodsi - you have an opinion? you ask questions that have very long answers, I prefer to leave such opinions for another time. I do however have an opinion but I am not clever enough or clear enough on the facts required to answer your questions at this time.

I will however say that people with the power decide what is the truth and what facts are seen, I can really only tell you that my family has lost much and there are many like ours, and those that who have taken from us never want to give back what they have taken. There is much meaning in simple words for the truth is but a simple thing with great complexity!

"we have been dispossed of our homes and now they seek to disposses us of our name, they seek to change history, as if we were never there!" They say are homes never existed, they burnt our olive trees, our Orange groves, they made our land a desert then recreated the life and called it their own. They deny our connection to our forefathers, yet they are the same forefathers they claim to connect, Zionism is not a part of the land of Isreal, it came to the land to take away the Peace of the land. The people of the land never left the land they just became what they became...call them what you will Hebrews, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Arabs, Palestines, Bedouni...they are the people of the land and have always lived in the land under many names, but never unde r the name Zionism!

but hey as I have said my intellect shall never claim to know all that is true, so I can never truely answer your questions but peace I will always want, and to live with any man , all man I will always be happy to do, no matter what his name.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.