ZIP 1.08% $1.83 zip co limited..

Yeah I get and understand all that however, that just plays into...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Yeah I get and understand all that however, that just plays into people like them, hands. They get continuous back and forth correspondence, which equates to many users/readers looking at their garbage and vitriol. If everyone just ignored any comment they make for a week you'll see a steep decline in posts from them. 1 month and they'll be back in the cave where they belong. Anyway - enough about posters here that have nothing better to do with their time.

This thread is pointless IMO as ZIP shouldn't be compared to APT. EVER! They don't even rank in the same category.

I believe there are two important necessities for ZIP in order to see its SP return above $10 and start getting to where it belongs $15-$20
    1. Have an actual big institutional backer. From all the talk I was hearing and reading last year, I knew there were great partnerships on the cards. This year is when they look for that one big backer. I don't know who but the talk needs to be there.
    2. Show promise of potential profit within 3-5yrs. This includes bad debt decreasing and under control. Signs of them overcoming this one is definitely there with latest arrears declining by a lot! This hopefully shows up in the upcoming figures for 2021.

Have these in place and it won't be long before the SP becomes $10+ again.

I'll keep my ear to the ground and share anything that comes my way, that is legally allowed to be shared. As a long term holder, signs are looking fantastic! Side note, how amusing is it seeing APT follow ZIP's latest initiative after all the ZIP haters from APT saying how bad it was... Sorry, shouldn't compare the two!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.