ZIP 1.74% $1.41 zip co limited..

Zip accuses banks of anti-competitive behaviour, RBA eyeing Apple, page-20

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    not worried about the banks - worried about the consumer and the property market - just trust me when i say there are some very very loose policies out there and there are some very big innovations in processes at certain banks which are leading to checks being missed and issues creeping in - its like watching in slow motion - assessment rates have never been lower servicing passes can pass by $1 and all good - there are a lot of insane things happening because the banks are competing and cant make rates lower so hey we can lend you more than someone else is a cross sale - i a 10 year optimist for the economy i just am of the opinion a correction/down turn is brewing - if the economy grows YOY and more money keeps pumping in and rates dont increase more than 1% per year from 2024 we be fine BUUUUT if mining slows - immigration stalemates and rates increase slightly - theres multiple other things that could put a whole in the ship - we could see an 08 like correction/down turn - IMO DYOR I know nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
-0.025(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.44 $1.45 $1.40 $12.55M 8.869M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 257666 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 25972 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.