ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

Zip Apes - it’s time, page-25

1. 386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    yeah unfortunately HC has no influence over the SP. Only wsb on reddit can create short squeezes. HC is nothing. The only reason I'm still holding is due to the massive disconnect between its valuation and revenue vs others. It seems that the market is betting on Zip not being able to deliver on the consistent growth but also placing huge valuations on the partnerships that competitors have signed up. One big unknown however is how much the other markets will accelerate in terms of growth and feed into the bottom line.

it's going to be very difficult to hold this stock over the short term. However the fundamentals are still there and for now the trajectory is still solid. It's disappointing that the market doesn't see it the same way but a few things to look forward that may serve as a catalyst in the short term:

- apt will be off the asx meaning the largest bnpl player will be zip. Funds will naturally flow into zip for those that want to stay invested in bnpl.

- szl will be listing on nasdaq soon. Hopefully the US market values the company at a much better multiple. Given affirms valuation, I'm sure szls management is looking to capitalise on the great multiples afforded to affirm.

- next quarterly which will include other markets numbers.

hold tight fellow zipsters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.