ZIP 3.63% $1.29 zip co limited..

Ann: Zip Appoints New Chair, page-2

1. 2,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    1 February 2021
    ZIP APPOINTS NEW CHAIR
    Zip Co Limited has today announced the appointment of Ms Diane Smith-Gander AO as Zip’s next Chair. The move comes as the business continues its mission to
    become the number one payment choice, everywhere and every day. Current Chair, Mr Philip
    Crutchfield, will step down after more than five years with the Company.
    Ms Smith-Gander is a seasoned professional non-executive director with chair experience and is
    ideally placed to lead Zip as it forges ahead as with its global expansion. Importantly, Ms Smith-Gander
    will bring her extensive governance and international experience to Zip, with the ambition of guiding
    the business in the coming years, as well as bringing to millions of new customers a fairer and more
    transparent way of managing their money.
    Larry Diamond, Zip’s Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, said:
    “I would like to thank Philip Crutchfield for his incredible service at Zip. When he joined us in
    December 2015, Zip had less than 30 staff and worked out of a tiny office with a ping pong table.
    From then to now, he has steered us with a steady hand on our journey to the place we are in
    today. Personally, he has been a wise mentor and a good friend. On behalf of Zip, I would like to
    thank Philip and wish him all the best for the future.

“I would also like to welcome Diane Smith-Gander to Zip. Diane is an experienced leader with a
    diverse background across finance, technology and banking. She will be an important part of Zip’s
    future as we strive to become the first payment choice everywhere and every day.”
    Outgoing Chair Mr Philip Crutchfield said:
    “The past five years or so with Zip have been remarkable. Watching Larry and Pete grow the
    business from humble beginnings into a global company employing more than 600 people, has
    given me a lot of pleasure. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with them, my colleagues on the
    board past and present, as well as all of the Zip employees I have had the pleasure to get to know.
    Zip is an Australian success story, and I am proud to have been a small part of it. We are delighted
    Last edited by TomMorley: 01/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.045(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.32 $1.27 $16.63M 12.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30048 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 290528 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.29
  Change
0.045 ( 3.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.31 $1.25 2717786
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.