ZIP 1.90% $1.61 zip co limited..

Zip Biz, page-19

1. 10,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 819
    I have been involved with my dads small business back home and the small shops, coffee shops types used to have credit account at my fathers shop, they would normally take delivery of goods in the morning and pay in the evening. A lot of long term capital is locked in the small business which will be released because of Zip Biz BNPL.

I worked with a bank back home for twelve years before moving to Aus. I have worked in both the Corporate and SME lending including approval. Lending to SMEs was the most difficult task because of lack of monitoring mechanism. These guys with proper monitoring can use business money to go to a poker machine or lavish unnecessary personal spending thereby destroying business, with a corporate such issues are not at all present. The only risk you take is business risk. With. the arrival of BNPL we can keep track of revenue, expenses, turnover and repayment very easily without incurring costs. This is the main breakthrough which a biz BNPL will provide.

Based on the two experienced I am confident zip biz will be a super hit....imagine a coffee shop purchasing $3k worth of goods every morning for five days a week and paying every evening....I feel Zip Biz is being underestimated by the ignorant lot, it is a killer product...#change the game!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
0.030(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.808B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.63 $1.57 $24.95M 15.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 61455 $1.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.61 118285 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.