ZIP 1.85% $2.12 zip co limited..

Hmm, yeah, I watched it. Wesfarmers board experience is good as...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Hmm, yeah, I watched it. Wesfarmers board experience is good as that'll give her connections.
    Maybe she has some lessons to share from the disastrous Bunnings foray into the UK where Bunnings totally didn't understand the UK market?

The lessons from the Bunnings failure can be broadly observed as what works here doesn't necessarily work there. That's why it's safer to acquire national bnpl brands in Europe, Sth America and Asia than to attempt to push a set model onto new territories. But, maybe she knows more, from being on the inside, than just that?
    Maybe she has experience in making brands/models adapt?

I wouldn't mind receiving targeted adverts from Z1p, based on my actual consumption choices- not based upon my search engine queries. If she can work to focus that aspect of the biz, to hone how the data is used, she'll be an asset and not a liability.

Anyway, Tesla just announced it can't make its trucks because there aren't enough lithium battery cells available. Biden is going big on electric cars with his announcement that the US government will be replacing a gasoline fleet of over 700,000 vehicles with electric cars.
    Financial/investment news in 2021 is going to be all about electric cars and lithium

When the USA throws a massive amount of money behind the pursuit of technology, it forces rapid change.
    When Kennedy set the goal of going to the moon in 1963, a TV camera weighed about 40kgs which was too heavy for the moon missions... just 6 years later, with all that money from the US government pushing research into technology, TV cameras were reduced in weight down to 7kgs! That's the power that the US government's electric vehicle push will have behind it.

There's going to be a trillion or so dollars heading in a specific direction over the next few years- a true business leader would be considering how to tap into that flow of funds.
    It may require a tweak of Zip Money or it may require consideration for a totally new line of credit.

Let's wait and see what she brings to the table.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.12
Change
-0.040(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $2.751B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.16 $2.24 $2.11 $35.66M 16.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 99234 $2.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.13 20300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.