APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Have a look at the charts to see what smartphones did to the...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Have a look at the charts to see what smartphones did to the camera industry after 2010. From 1952 to 2010 the camera industry, well it was a BOOMING!
    Along came the smartphone, with a camera and the camera industry fell off a cliff.
    That's innovation and convenience for you right there in action. The camera takes better photos than any smartphone. But that's all it does. The phone let's.me.fommunifqte play games, work etc, it's a computer in my pocket that connects me to the world and makes my life easier.
    Payments are heading this way. First cheque books, then the credit card boom and now the digital.payments boom. Credit cards are a dying trend my friend just like the chequebook of your era when you were a kid and probably had your dolomite account with CBA. Those days are gone! We have 3 year Olds navigating an iPad now.
    Convenience is king and the younger cohort are totally unforgiving if companies don't continually innovate. They don't have any loyalty compared to the older generation.

brad lundenberg the co-founder of quadpay has said the Google Chrome and the pay anywhere feature is getting lots of uptake from us customers. So again the customers have voted. Theyike quadpay. They want the pay anywhere feature.

And my take on Afterpay is they are attracting the lowest value consumers within.differenr cohorts who want to.minimise fees all together. Quadpay and zip are attracting a higher calibre of customer who spends more and will.pay more for the convenuence

mic drop

aimo
    I approve this message

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.