DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Hi all, If you've seen my charts before, I'm generally quiet...

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Hi all,

If you've seen my charts before, I'm generally quiet objective and like to provide both point of views followed by my own judgement.

ZIP chart starting to look very interesting now and is heating up for the next move  up (more likely) or down (less likely)

Early interpretation without any confirmed breaks , more so to bring it to your attention.

Pennant/Ascending triangle continuation pattern approaching breakout zone again. The current pattern offering a tighter and controlled flow than the previous so imo may appear more promising at first look. First target if we were to measure the breakout from 1.14 would give a quick  ST target of 1.60. Being in blue sky territory by then, it may not necessarily need to stop there.

On the other hand, the latest candle suggested some high volume up may be necessary for the upward breakout. Breaking downwards from the pattern would  be a major concern as it would not only break the major support trendline  but also several critical MA (Moving Averages) which  could set a swift retest of 0.90 followed by a  drift down to retest the 0.68 support & the 200 day SMA.

Hence, the next few candles is of the utmost importance. Should expect a break in either direction within the week coming or early the week after at latest.

Previous candle gave a little bump back but Oscillators still look fine with most still providing a bullish divergence. MACD still underwater and has not crossed but has been edging closer.

Overall.. I'm leaning towards being more bullish in the next week or two. If  ZIP can close the day on or higher than 1.14 followed by the all time highs, that may be the next signal.

However the global markets has not been too kind so let's see how that shapes out.   Will  be concerned if there is a downward break on high volume ( becareful to distinguish between shakeouts and breakouts ).

All above does not incorporate FA  but imo TA generally does a decent job pricing in most information assuming the market is trading while informed.

My personal interpretation and should not be taken as any form of financial advice so please  DYOR.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2744511 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6091169 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.