DOU 33.3% 0.4¢ douugh limited

zip charting, page-220

1. 1,047 Posts.
    You also need to factor in that we all have varying cash flows; risk exposures; portfolio structures/weightings; differing 'expectations'...and NONE OF US have the magical "crystal ball". Hindsight is also a marvelous ability to have post actual events (but does nothing but burden us with needless inner turmoil).

I wasn't able to monitor the buying/selling as closely as I would have liked yesterday, did notice it dropped high 60's shortly after I accumulated more stock just over 70c, but I'm not going to stop myself obtaining enjoyment in actioning my own investment strategy/goals (as noone can pick the 'bottom' or 'top' precisely). More than content at the level I bought more shares, thus sellers should be content that they were only following their own research and gut feelings etc. Greece did not help (stocks or investors alike, generally).

Everyone just needs to conduct their own research; take positions "if" they feel strongly enough about the investment opportunity...and most importantly (especially with micro stock), to not invest money cannot afford to lose (in the worst case scenario).

Although, commendably, some of the Traders in ZIP have declared they will trade or do trade etc, there are still others, who new members of HotCopper may not be privvy to posting comments in line with their trading positions, are the ones that 'may' cause the less experienced to dispose of stock prematurely (which they are more likely to beat themselves up about later).

I just feel sorry for the 'retail' investor who the more sophisticated (traders and/or institutions) are able to manipulate and transfer wealth away from the less experienced and fearful retail investor.

Hence why HotCopper posts keep reminding readers to DYOR.

GLTA (and forget about hindsight to torment oneself. Use it to 'learn' & 'refine' investing strategy).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.328M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $907 235.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 14051217 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6661342 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.