ZIP 2.34% $2.19 zip co limited..

Zip Co remains popular with savvy customers as it narrows loss by 60pc, page-53

1. 9,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    It's a strange remark you've made Bedger, appearing to say that you were downramping 2 years ago and now that others are, they're 2 years too late. I reckon you were sinking the slipper in then as you still are now, so perhaps everybody is on the same page and always should have been?. Anyway, as a man with an MBA from a European university and a Masters of Finance in Australia, as well as being a professional investor, I reckon you should be able to identify that this business is, and always has been on the skids by going through the financials. Instead you persist with the ZIP issued 'metrics' which are as useful as a half inch of rope on a farm - if you had more you could put it to good use, but a little bit is just useless.

Bedger, you have talents, not least for the loquacious, and you could put them to good use for your fellow investors. I cannot for the life of me understand why and how you could be such a passionate advocate for this business, and it is surely becoming more obvious every day that its prospects are fading. I would ask you again to study the ZIP financials and balance them against the information put out by the company - they bear no semblance to each other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.