ZIP 5.04% $1.70 zip co limited..

Zip did a layoff on 5th April 2022, page-73

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Im not a shorter at these levels.
    I’m watching an incompetent board further liquidate their share registry and completely disregarding their current holders, which they’ve done for close too 10 months now (possibly longer).
    Of course there’s always the remaining few who are bullish and will fight tooth and nail to defend the incompetency of the BOD and how the team is run (including company direction).
    With legislation hot on the BNPL sector heels (regardless if it’s coming for zip or not) there are too many bad eggs who have created a negative stigma for your industry.

Once the sezzle acquisition goes through along with the remaining shares for quad pay to come out of escrow, that’ll put you SOI edging closer to a penny stock level, you’ll likely see under $1 very soon.

Dont get so emotional when I’ve clearly provided a valid point here, people and team aren’t disposable, they’re the wheels that turn the machine & are dealing with the consumer facing type roles which is an integral part of any business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.090(5.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.78 $1.69 $129.7M 75.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 93847 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 556968 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.