DOU 66.7% 0.5¢ douugh limited

ZIP discussions, page-20

1. 301 Posts.
    First off, the app is still in the development stage.

We do not have a finished product yet. Please try to understand this.

When the app is officially launched, we will see the features that were talked about as well as a live demo. It is phased out over 6 months to ensure that when the app hits the market, there are no unforeseen glitches that might affect the image of the product which is CRUCIAL in the beginning stages.

The functionality of the app is further confirmed by fellow posters accaeric and co, which goes to show that the management has not been spewing random figures, ie: they are trustworthy.

As for the latest announcement, the company sees that the improvement in website ranking correlates to a success. Why would a company not want to announce its success to the public ?? More hits on its website most definitely relates to increased interest !!

The initial survey has brought about good results, and the result is that the share rice has gone back up from 27c to the high 40s. The remaining survey results, when announced, and i'm betting they will be stellar, will take it past the previous highs into blue sky territory.

Small market cap + tight register + brilliant product = delicious

I think I have covered all your issues.

Make your bet or move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.