ZIP 4.30% $1.82 zip co limited..

ZIP & four rates revisions in 2022

1. AJ7
    15,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1142
    To all my fellow long term holders who are under water & some are still holding three baggers despite having ATH at $14.53.

This thread is to discuss the plan what to do with the holdings this year & beyond.

We all know that nasdaq pulled back 10% from ATH, some will say it’s a correction & some will say Market is pricing Fed new monetary policy.

zip SP is under performing at the moment and probably will continue to under perform throughout 2022 because of aforementioned reason.

Next concern is zip fundamentals, there is no such planned acquisitions at the moment & we don’t know the operating cost yet of buying twisto & spotti so cash burn is still unknown. Zip however can’t be profitable till 2023 provided no more acq.

We don’t know the bottom of this share price, P/S ratio is irrelevant & their might be no take over as yet until we see someone throwing the bid.

Surely buying the dip is failing terribly, if it is long term hold them at some point SHs wants some return on investment. But when can we expect if not 2022?

Last bit is note holders at $12.38 & timeline is 4 years. Looking at Twitter note holders SP did recover at $77 after 7 years and note holders were bailed out. This show that there is a light after the tunnel.

if zip returns back to &12.38 after 4 years then this is massive win for long term holders but the problem is short term and in specific 2022

personally I believe that it could hit Covid lows, SPT already did that, OPY is already going there and APT is delisting soon.

if anyone has the plan to fight this down trend then it’s better to share with others as well.

My plan is to keep chasing the average near to SP, sometimes I trade big if it closes intraday high on good sentiment.

My Average price is $4.5 & I am really counting on this quarterly report to cut and wait for lower price when rates revisions come into play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
0.075(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $2.050B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.82 $1.72 $39.81M 22.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 126671 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.