ZIP 7.46% $1.86 zip co limited..

Zip is the top 3 to sell today., page-125

1. 4,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1897
    I short stocks I believe to be overvalued it's the same principle as you buy low sell high but in reverse.

As you know I also state when I am closing shorts and when I'm going long from a technical analysis perspective.

The GameStop phenomenon was a victory for the retail punter but it just goes to evidence that the stock market is a voting machine and takes extra ordinary retail coordination to move the market.

Gamestop is massively overvalued now and it's price is nothing to do with value.

The same can be said of Zip and all BNPL stocks but they are driven largely by sentiment.

When that sentiment turns negative then don't stand in the way from my experience.

What I believe will happen or is happening is that this pandemic will cause a consumer reset and people will stop or reduce spending on discretionary items that they consider desirable but not essential, which BNPL largely depends on.

The margins on Tap and Zip will not be enough to sustain the company and the only metric that is supporting buyers " we are undervalued compared to APT and Affirm " will be negated by a crash in their share prices over time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.