ZIP 6.25% $2.89 zip co limited..

Zip is the top 3 to sell today., page-57

1. 5,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    Look around mate, how many people do you see with 100+ followers. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that people would rather read my objective analysis than the vanilla, run-of-the-mill low level upramping and name calling that you and the Z1P Cheer squad partake in.

You seem upset, I'm sure your 16 Z1P Cheer squad followers will be able to console you.

Don't talk to me about credibility mate. You took my earlier comment, completely twisted it into me saying MQG's valuation of Z1P is correct (never said nor implied this) and made a big stink over it. That's the usual low-quality garbage you normally get from Murdochvet and his pets. Simple strategy really, twist someone's words and then turn it into an opportunity to bully.

Just an FYI, and as already noted earlier my whole point is that both MQG and AFR should be taken with a grain of salt and we should NOT give into confirmation bias where we decide AFR is correct only because we like their SP prediction, and MQG is wrong only because we don't like theirs. This is about confirmation and selection biases and has nothing to do with Z1P, Z1P's valuation, Z1P's future existent's, Z1P's margins or anything else related to Z1P. So perhaps next time you could try and understand what I'm actually saying before jumping on the Stef-hate wagon like the rest of the clowns on my ignore list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.