ZIP 1.85% $2.12 zip co limited..

Zip is the top 3 to sell today., page-67

1. 5,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    I'm not a shorter. Please refer to my earlier earlier screenshot. I'm literally up over 1000% on Z1P in 12 months and I want it to go to the moon.

I hate shorters and manipulators as much as you, but the difference is that I equally hate lies and misinformation that is widely spread by the uprampers. Why am I not out there spamming the downrampers? Firstly, some muppets like goodfella are on my ignore list. Secondly, the false information that is spread by these muppets is widely disputed by the Z1P Cheer Squad, rightly so. But as is the case with most forums, the upramping cheer squads are free to share their manipulative misinformation without any recourse.

I've already provided some examples of this, like muppets comparing annualised numbers from Z1P's busiest quarter in their busiest year, to the actual annual numbers of APT which include slower quarters. Then conclude that Z1P is undervalued. This is just one example of the nonsense that needs to be addressed. Then there are people talking about "50% margins" of tap&zip products, which is grossly misuse of the term "margins".

Anyway, at the end of the day we are all in the same boat and we all want to make money. But just as you will continue to keep the downrampers in check (rightly so), I'll do the same with the uprampers although having most of them on ignore and not seeing their garbage (bless!) has made me a lot less active in recent times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.12
Change
-0.040(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $2.751B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.16 $2.24 $2.11 $35.66M 16.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 99234 $2.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.13 20300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.