ZIP 1.08% $1.83 zip co limited..

This I can agree with and unfortunately, your wording in the...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    This I can agree with and unfortunately, your wording in the past didn't reflect this type of comment. However, I am not as pessimistic as you regarding their 'margin squeeze'. Their land grab and products offered put them so far ahead of the game. Profit will come in time as they build their customer base. For me, I use tap and zip everywhere now. If I am buying online and they offer ZIP as an option I'll obviously checkout that way but if they don't, I just use the generate credit card option... Pretty easy and simple process.

The final piece of the puzzle for me is that one big company that gets on board as a backer. I would have thought ZIPs current partnership with VISA might have been a good foot in the door to negotiate something.. Maybe there still is an opportunity with VISA but surely 2-3yrs from now anyone that gets in are easily doubling/tripling their investment just like WBC have?!

One thing I heard on the radio yesterday which peaked my interest is Amazon further expansion in Australia by 2022. I remember only a few years ago thinking Amazon will struggle in Australia as our population and land size won't really help what Amazon offers as an advantage in other countries (same/next day delivery being a major one!) Fast forward a couple years and well, it is doing far better than I thought! ZIP being on board with Amazon Australia will only enhance their ANZ base. Having said that, the USA is where their Short Term growth is at.

Anyway, as a poster of differing opinions, I can respect your views however, you lost my respect a while ago - not that I think you care

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.