ZIP 2.21% $2.31 zip co limited..

I think its the repeated cycle of ups and downs that is hurting...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    I think its the repeated cycle of ups and downs that is hurting share holder confidence, what I mean is this...

Share holder buys at a certain price, z1p makes a positive announcement share price falls or doesn't move any more than it would on a normal days trading, holder says next announcement will be the positive rise im looking for

z1p releases another positive announcement, holder says ok this is the one eg Microsoft deal, nothing happens, share holder starts getting concerned that positive news isn't equalling positive share movement

Happens a third time and then they see a slight drop in price and frustration and lack of belief gets the better of people which leads to greater sales then their should have been. People start saying this share is in quicksand nothing can save it, people's sentiment is ordinary therefore people don't hold for long, on a small price fall they panic and its here we go again with sales. The price fell dramatically when z1p announced Visa and Z1p which was a great announcement. Other companies making announcements of the magnitude of Z1p would see sizeable price rises but not Z1p - Z1p announces partnership with the world's biggest company and we get a few cents.

People selling short play a part but not as much as what people claim. - its always the go to reason people use, z1p drops 15 cents - damn short sellers we hear (although they are the overwhelming minority selling).

Its a good company, very exciting with dynamic growth however it just illustrates that share prices can be influenced more so by herd mentality rather than business performance. People following what others are doing rather than looking at the business performance.

Last edited by MegaA: 02/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
0.050(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $3.015B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.41 $2.30 $28.87M 12.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 223142 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.32 101520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.